Monday Oct. 17th - 7:00 pm
St Richards Church House
8 Withrow Avenue
Nepean, ON. K2G 2H6
There is a lot of parking on Rossland Ave.
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome
- 7:15 p.m. Approval of EOBA by-Laws
Election of EOBA Executives
- 7:30 p.m Hands-Up Survey – Small Hive Beetle Information
- 7:40 p.m Purchase of Extractor for EOBA member use
Afternoon Meeting in January or February (show of hands)
Venue for Spring Meeting (show of hands)
- 7:50 p.m. How to clean and prepare wax – Brent Halsall
- 8:30 p.m. Break – refreshments
- 9:00 p.m. Bee Wax and use of moulds – Monica Vogel, Busy Bee Supplies
- 10:00 p.m. Thanking and Closing of meeting
- 10:20 p.m. Everyone - Clean up as we must be out by 10:30p.m.
Please volunteer to help make this a great event.